- If you cancel your reservation 15 days or more prior to your check-in date, you will receive a full refund of your booking amount.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of your check-in date, you will be charged the full booking amount.
- No-shows and early departures are non-refundable.
Please note that cancellation policies may vary depending on the specific property or room type. The above policy is subject to change without notice and does not apply to special or discounted rates. We recommend that you review the cancellation policy carefully before making a reservation. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
At our property, we take the health and safety of our guests and staff very seriously. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the following measures to ensure a safe and comfortable stay:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, and remote controls.
- We have implemented social distancing measures throughout the property, including limiting the number of guests in common areas and providing contactless check-in and check-out.
- Our staff members wear face masks and follow strict hand hygiene protocols.
- We provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the property for guests to use.
- We ask that guests who are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 to postpone their visit.
In the event that a guest or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, we will follow all guidelines and protocols provided by local health authorities, including contact tracing and deep cleaning of affected areas.
We understand that the COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and we will continue to adapt our policies and procedures as needed to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Please note that this COVID-19 policy is subject to change without notice and does not supersede any government-mandated regulations or restrictions related to COVID-19.